Real Estate Acquisitions
Hilco Real Estate is a strategic buyer seeking compelling investment opportunities. Over the years, our principals have acquired in excess of 120 million square feet of retail, office, and industrial property, often to help expedite a company's ability to raise cash, or to assist a lender with its portfolio restructuring.
Whether we purchase property for value-add/remarketing or participate in a sale/leaseback transaction, Hilco has the expertise and capital resources needed to acquire properties of virtually any magnitude.
Acquisition services may be of interest to:
- Companies undergoing restructuring
- Companies in turnaround, in or out of bankruptcy
- Healthy companies needing to improve cash flow (or looking to monetize non-core or core assets)
- Asset-based and traditional mortgage lenders
- Private and institutional investors
- Traditional real estate investors searching for capital or considering a property sale
Our combined services structure enables you to consolidate all your requirements with one resource. This versatility not only saves time and expense, it provides more options to achieve a satisfactory (and profitable) outcome.
Real Estate Redevelopment
Hilco Redevelopment Partners (HRP) provides a comprehensive platform of services to maximize the value of obsolete industrial sites and office facilities. By leveraging Hilco Global’s unique structuring and value-add capabilities, we can efficiently remediate, recycle, and redevelop complex assets.
As the industry leader in successfully completing large industrial redevelopment projects, HRP is a trusted partner and principal investor that maximizes value by tailoring its approach for each specific redevelopment project in a single integrated solution:
- Providing capital to guarantee completion of all project phases
- Completing all remediation to regulatory standards
- Monetizing all assets, including receivables, inventory and PP&E
- Redeveloping sites in a socially responsible manner
Are you interested in finding out more about Hilco’s acquisition and redevelopment services? Contact Roberto Perez, Executive Vice President of Hilco Redevelopment Partners, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our unmatched services, experience, and capital ...
... help you minimize costs and maximize value