Real Estate Disposition
Hilco Real Estate provides consultative and transactional services to clients in any stage of transition, whether healthy or distressed. We sell millions of square feet of real estate annually, under every possible circumstance and asset class:
- Office/Flex/Other Commercial
- Specialty Assets (e.g., parking garages, gas stations/c-stores, land, multi-family, resorts/ranches, etc.)
Our team specializes in valuing and selling both challenging and premium properties, creating competitive bidding environments and structured sales processes designed to maximize the value of assets, while meeting our clients’ timing objectives. Our marketing and sales strategies include:
- Traditional sale methods for fee-owned and leased property
- Unique deal structuring, including equity participation
- Sale-leaseback advisory and execution
- High-performance property auctions - live, online, open outcry
- Bulk sales/portfolio disposition
- Structured sales with date-certain deadlines and private sales
- Chapter 363 process management and sale execution
Creative Sales Strategies
For property dispositions, Hilco Real Estate offers an extensive suite of advisory and transactional services including property valuation and financing of acquisition joint ventures, and the expertise and experience to act as an advisor, agent, or principal.
For enterprising sales solutions, call the Hilco Real Estate team at 847.418.2700, or Joel Schneider at email@example.com and Jeff Azuse at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to maximize the value of your assets.
Where speed-to-close or the level of complexity is a challenge, in many instances, Hilco Real Estate can be the buyer.